- This Mother
- Southwest Moonlight and Making Babies
- Journey of a Thousand Miles
- Coming To Terms With Adoption Loss: A Mother Refle...
- To Say Mother: Adoption Community Labels and Langu...
- Considering a Transracial Adoption?
- Race and Identity: Actions Speak Louder Than Words...
- Two Standards: ICWA (Indian Child Welfare Act)
- Full Circle: A Community of Children Writers
- In Praise of My Friends and Sister Hands
- Prepping for the Day You Hope Never Arrives: Facin...
- When a Child Dies: Living With Loss, Healing With ...
- Listening To Adult Adoptees: A Lesson For Adoptive...
- Giving My Children Custody of Their Own Lives
- A Motherhood Life Lesson
- Pushing up the Sky: A Mother's Story
- ▼ 1 (16)
Other Writing By Terra Trevor
10 of my favorite places in the US where you can experience Native American cultures - One of my earliest memories is watching Grandma sew beads on Uncle Elmer’s deer skin leggings. Listen to my grandmother and you’ll hear stories about me in...